Legal Guidance and Service You Can Trust
The attorneys of Copeland & Brown provide a wide range of legal services to individuals and families in Joplin and throughout southwest Missouri. Whether you have been injured in an accident, you are seeking to make estate plans to protect your family's future, or you are involved in a legal dispute, our lawyers offer dedicated guidance and service you can trust.
At Copeland & Brown, we offer personal service that is tailored to suit your needs. With more than 40 years of combined experience, our lawyers know that every situation, every person and every family is unique. We will take the time to understand your concerns — both immediate and future. Through a comprehensive analysis of your case, we will develop a customized legal solution to achieve your goals. Contact us today for a consultation.
To learn more about some of the legal services we provide, please click on the following links:
- Personal injury: We help injured people recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and expenses for future care needs.
- Workers' compensation: If you suffer a work-related injury or disease, our lawyers will help you navigate the complex workers' compensation system.
- Estate planning and administration : Our lawyers know how to help families protect their assets and plan for the future.
- Insurance disputes: Insurance companies usually act like your best friend — until you file a claim. Then the relationship can take a sudden turn for the worse.
- Real estate law: Our lawyers have extensive experience resolving real estate disputes, including those involving eminent domain and mechanics' liens.
- Business law: Whether you are starting a new business, need advice on an existing business or need assistance with a business litigation issue, our lawyers can guide you through each step along the way.
Regardless of the legal services you seek, our lawyers will work as a team to protect your rights and get results. When you hire Copeland & Brown, you can trust that an experienced attorney will handle your case: It will not be handed off to an assistant or junior lawyer. You will work directly with an attorney who will remain responsive to your needs and available to address your questions and concerns as they arise.
For More Information
To speak with a lawyer at our firm about your case, please call 417-622-4348 or fill out the contact form on this site. We offer free consultations for personal injury and workers' compensation cases. Weekend and evening appointments available.