Estate Planning & Administration Attorneys | Joplin, MO
Creating an estate plan requires attention to detail, knowledge, foresight, and a tailored approach to address the needs of each individual or family. At Copeland & Brown, we provide the legal service that results in an orderly transition of your wealth. With our cost-effective services, you can trust in the ease of planning and the administration of a will or trust.
We work with top local financial advisors, insurance specialists, and accountants so that we have a network of resources to assist us with even the most complex cases and estates. Contact us today for more information about our services.
We can assist you with all of the following:
- The creation of a will or trust to protect the future of your estate. We will explore all options and alternatives so you can choose the best option for you and your family.
- Complex estate planning; trusts
- Probate and trust litigation
- Trust and estate administration
- Litigation after the distribution of assets. If you believe you were cheated out of your inheritance, we can take legal action to see those assets properly redistributed or returned.
Probate: Probate is the legal process by which assets and personal belongings are distributed upon death. Without an estate plan, your assets could be distributed through probate, which may or may not affect how you actually wanted those assets distributed. Many times, probate results in litigation between family members. If you are facing probate or trust litigation or are seeking to prevent litigation over a will or trust, our attorneys will help you explore all your options and alternatives to protect the future of your estate.
We understand the difficulty and complexities for any individual or family facing estate planning or trust / probate issues. Our attorneys will answer any questions you may have and explore all options so you can confidently protect your assets and interests.
- We can devise a comprehensive solution to your probate or estate planning needs with a cost-effective approach